Black Drum • Flounder • Redfish • Sea Trout • Snook • Tarpon
Inshore fishing near Daytona Beach, or in the Mosquito Lagoon for redfish, trout, snook and more. Looking for a great day of saltwater or freshwater fishing in the area surrounding Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach, Port Orange, New Smyrna, and Edgewater? Look no further than Capt. Billy Pettigrew.
Heâ€™s a native to these waters, and a tournament fisherman, who knows the local waters and its fish like few others. There are a wide variety of species to choose from; redfish, sea trout, snook, flounder, tarpon, black drum or other species youâ€™re looking for! Capt. Billy will put you on the fish.
Pricing, Deposits, & Capacity
|Click on a trip above to view pricing|
- Full refund will be made for cancellations prior to 14 days of scheduled trip.
- Captain may cancel any charter due to poor weather conditions, the trip must be reschedule with the next 3 months.
After Making Your Reservation
- Your captain will contact you 1 - 2 days before your trip to finalize your trip details.
- Any outstanding balance owed is due on day of trip.
- Feel free to contact your captain at any time with questions you may have regarding your trip.