Black Drum • Cobia • Grouper • Jack Crevalle • Kingfish • Redfish • Sea Trout • Shark • Sheephead • Snook
Join Capt. Glyn Austin or Jesse Austin for a great day of guided inshore, nearshore, or offshore fishing in the incredible fisheries that surround the communities of Melbourne, Sebastian, Palm Bay, and Vero Beach, Florida. The captains offers a wide variety of guided fishing adventures. From fishing the inshore flats for redfish or sea trout, to near shore and beach fishing for tarpon and cobia, kingfish, shark and more.
Pricing, Deposits, & Capacity
|Click on a trip above to view pricing|
- Full refund (minus online processing fee) of your payment will be given for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the date of your trip.
- Capt. Glyn reserves the right to cancel a trip, due to weather or other reasons at his discretion.
- You will receive a full refund of your payment (minus online processing fee) for any trip cancelled at the captains discretion.
After Making Your Reservation
- Your captain will contact you 1 - 2 days before your trip to finalize your trip details.
- $100 deposit is required to confirm a reservation.
- Balance of payment is due on day of trip.
- Any outstanding balance owed is due on day of trip.
- Feel free to contact your captain at any time with questions you may have regarding your trip.