Redfish • Sea Trout • Tarpon • Cobia • Kingfish
Fineline Fishing Charters is a full service charter specializing in inshore an nearshore fishing trips for a wide variety of species. On an inshore trip you'll be fishing the shallow waters of the Indian River and Banana River for redfish, snook, black drum, speckled seatrout and juvenile tarpon. Nearshore trips along the beaches of east central Florida are also available, where you'll be targeting cobia, larger tarpon, large redfish, king mackeral, triple tail, and black drum, just to name a few.
Pricing, Deposits, & Capacity
|Click on a trip above to view pricing|
- $50 Cancellation fee within 14 days of scheduled trip.
- Cancellation within 48 hours of scheduled trip results in $100 cancellation fee.
- ALL near-shore trips will be converted to flats fishing trips if inclement weather arises or be rescheduled within 6 months.
- Captain may postpone trip due to poor weather conditions or other reasons at his discretion
After Making Your Reservation
- Your captain will contact you 1 - 2 days before your trip to finalize your trip details.
- Any outstanding balance owed is due on day of trip.
- Feel free to contact your captain at any time with questions you may have regarding your trip.