Black Drum • Redfish • Sea Trout • Snook
Owned and operated by full time fishing guide, Capt. Mark Wright, Florida East Fishing Adventures provides fishing charters in the fabled waters of the Mosquito Lagoon and Indian River Lagoon as well as near shore charters off the beaches of Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach. While the Mosquito Lagoon is Florida's premiere destination for redfish, both the Mosquito Lagoon and Indian River Lagoon offer great fishing for a variety of species including black drum, speckled seatrout and snook, to name a few. Nearshore trips just off the beaches are also offered where cobia, kingfish, tarpon, and redfish are the species of choice.
Pricing, Deposits, & Capacity
|Click on a trip above to view pricing|
- Full refund for cancellation made prior 7 days of scheduled charter.
- If you wish to reschedule, charter must be rescheduled within 90 days.
- The Captain may cancel any charter due to unsafe weather or any factors beyond his control. The charter can be rescheduled.
- All returns excludes processing fees.
After Making Your Reservation
- Your captain will contact you 1 - 2 days before your trip to finalize your trip details.
- Any outstanding balance owed is due on day of trip.
- Feel free to contact your captain at any time with questions you may have regarding your trip.