Amberjack • Kingfish • Redfish • Sea Trout • Shark • Snapper • Snook • Spanish Mackerel • Tarpon • Tripletail
Fishing 4 Reel is your ‘one-stop’ shop for Southwest Florida fun. Our area expertise and conscientious customer focus allows us to create your perfect day on the water, whether it be targeted fishing, a leisurely cruise or something else entirely. No request is too small, so please feel free to contact us and we will create a plan together. We will provide all the gear, you just need to bring your hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, food and drinks.
Pricing, Deposits, & Capacity
|Click on a trip above to view pricing|
- The captain may postpone trip due to poor weather conditions or other reasons at his discretion.
- You will be contacted two days prior to the day of the trip to finalize the charter details.
- A full refund will be issued for all trips canceled with at least 3 days notice.
- Refunds will be issued at Captain's discretion when a trip is canceled with less than 3 days notice.
After Making Your Reservation
- Your captain will contact you 1 - 2 days before your trip to finalize your trip details.
- Reservation requires a $100 deposit.
- Any outstanding balance owed is due on day of trip.
- Feel free to contact your captain at any time with questions you may have regarding your trip.