Bass • Speckled Perch (Crappie)
Owned and operated by Capt. Grady Maynard, Gdawgbass Guide Service offers 4, 6 and 8 hour fresh water bass fishing trips in Central Florida. Capt. Grady specialize in the Harris Chain of lakes which is well known for its trophy largemouth bass, plentiful black crappie and panfish. The Bass fishing is great year round on the Harris Chain and there is always a hot bite to be found somewhere on the largest chain of lakes in the state of Florida. Big tournaments are held here year round and it has proven every time how great the fishery really is with all the big stringers locals or professionals bring to the scales.
Pricing, Deposits, & Capacity
|Click on a trip above to view pricing|
- Full refund will be made for cancellations prior to 14 days of scheduled trip.
- Captain may cancel any charter due to poor weather conditions, the trip must be reschedule with the next 3 months.
After Making Your Reservation
- Your captain will contact you 1 - 2 days before your trip to finalize your trip details.
- Any outstanding balance owed is due on day of trip.
- Feel free to contact your captain at any time with questions you may have regarding your trip.