|Trips:||Ponce Inlet's Premier Fishing Boat Specializing in Offshore Fishing|
|Price Range:||$700 - $1300|
Welcome to Hull's Sea Lover, one of Ponce Inlet's premier fishing boats for the past decades. We are a charter boat that specializes in offshore fishing, targeting all the reef species such as Grouper, Snapper, Black Sea Bass, Trigger Fish, and Amberjack. We also target many trolling species from Dolphin (Mahi) and Wahoo to Sailfish. We focus on making sure you have the most enjoyable trip on the open ocean. Please take a look around our website for more information, and our many photos from previous trips. Thank you for visiting us, we look forward to seeing you on a charter.
Pricing, Deposits, & Capacity
- We require a 48-hour cancellation notice. Should the situation arise and a customer fails to give the proper notification, they‘re subject to the full charge of the charter.
- If a customer doesn’t show up at all for the charter, although this rarely happens, a charge for the full amount of the charter will be placed on your credit card on file.
- The Captain has the right to cancel or reschedule the trip due to inclement weather for safety (ie, seas over 3-5 feet, or small craft advisory were in effect).The Captain has the right to cancel or reschedule the trip due to inclement weather for safety (ie, seas over 3-5 feet, or small craft advisory were in effect).
- If the trip is canceled at the captain's discretion, we will reschedule for a later date or issue a refund.
After Making Your Reservation
- Your captain will contact you 1 - 2 days before your trip to finalize your trip details.
- We require a 10% deposit at the time of booking, to be deducted from the final price, in order to reserve the boat for your trip.
- Any outstanding balance owed is due on day of trip.
- Feel free to contact your captain at any time with questions you may have regarding your trip.