|Price Range:||$400 - $1250|
Owned and operated by Captain Steve Beare, On Island Time Charters offers Fly & Light Tackle Shallow Water Angling along the biologically diverse waters of the Indian River Lagoon. We offer our guide services in Sebastian, Vero Beach and Fort Pierce. Whether you are a novice or an experienced angler, if you have the desire to pole the grass flats and back country potholes silently stalking Redfish, Snook and Speckled Sea Trout, pushing into a stiff breeze chasing tailing Permit or fishing the beaches for migrating Tarpon, join us at On Island Time Charters and let us guide you to your next fishing adventure.
Pricing, Deposits, & Capacity
- Cancellation within 14 days of scheduled trip results in $100 (USD) cancellation fee.
- There is no cost to client for cancellation made by Captain due to poor weather conditions or other reasons at his discretion, the trip will be re-scheduled
After Making Your Reservation
- Your captain will contact you 1 - 2 days before your trip to finalize your trip details.
- Capt. Steve will contact you two to three days prior to your trip.
- Any outstanding balance owed is due on day of trip.
- Feel free to contact your captain at any time with questions you may have regarding your trip.