Trip Details & Rates
Hard fighting, acrobatic and a challenge to any anglers of any age and skill level. Fishermen travel all over the world in pursuit of these incredible prehistoric fish to have a shot at boating one.
Fish for tarpon in North Florida using light tackle spin fishing or fly
These trips are fun, relaxing and family friendly trips where we are on a mission to catch fish! If you have kids this is a great way to get them outside and enjoying nature certain species are seasonal and weather dependent prices include all gear, license needed, ice, water and bait
Located just minutes east of Orlando, south of Daytona Beach, and north of Cocoa Beach, Florida, the Mosquito Lagoon and Indian River Lagoon offer a wide range of fishing opportunities.
Policies & Procedures
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to book a charter, in the event of a cancellation, the deposit may be carried over to another date.
- Cancellations can be made within 30 days prior to the charter date and your deposit will be refunded.
- If cancelling trip under 30 days prior, there will be no refund on deposit but if will be applied as credit to future trip
- Capt. John Swanson has the right to cancel or reschedule the trip due to inclement weather for safety.
- If the trip is canceled at the captain's discretion, we will reschedule for a later date or issue a refund